Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ahah spotted another black cr-z today. had no plates with "norm reves honda ad plate "
the owner of black cr-z just opened his windows and stared at my car while passing. he seemed in hurry? haha. but i could tell that he had a 6spd

it was near newport beach. on MacArthur drive? next to fashion island haha

·
Registered
55 Posts
Pretty sure that was ME!! Haha. You had a white one with a chick in the passenger seat right? Come on, you know I was showing off! Haha:pP: O by the way, nice car man.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pretty sure that was ME!! Haha. You had a white one with a chick in the passenger seat right? Come on, you know I was showing off! Haha:pP: O by the way, nice car man.
haha yeeahh, i didnt know a cr-z was next to me till you stook yyour head out of the window and stared at mine. haha

thanks, how long have you had yours?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive yet to spot a crz another on the road. It's been about 3 months since I got it. *sigh* lol Ohwell, I'm special around here I guess! Woot!
ahaha. its feels good to be the only crz in town. but after seeing other cr-z, the headturnings are slowly disappearing :/

·
Registered
579 Posts
lol Yea, in a place like Irvine, things travel fast. Ahh..good times in Irvine. *lol* But around where I live now, it's a bit slower paced and things take a while to catch up. I still get great compliments. From guys AND GIRLS!

·
Registered
7 Posts
lol Yea, in a place like Irvine, things travel fast. Ahh..good times in Irvine. *lol* But around where I live now, it's a bit slower paced and things take a while to catch up. I still get great compliments. From guys AND GIRLS!
Just joined the forum (got a black CR-Z EX 6-speed last week) and was browsing... I see you're in Rockledge. I live in Titusville, maybe i'll see you around.

·
Registered
55 Posts
haha yeeahh, i didnt know a cr-z was next to me till you stook yyour head out of the window and stared at mine. haha

thanks, how long have you had yours?
Got it exactly one month ago. I actually had another black one sit behind me at a light at Newport Blvd and Harbor! In my first gen insight, it still gets looks everywhere I go, yet I'm starting to feel like these are just a dime a dozen. LOL. When did you get yours?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got it exactly one month ago. I actually had another black one sit behind me at a light at Newport Blvd and Harbor! In my first gen insight, it still gets looks everywhere I go, yet I'm starting to feel like these are just a dime a dozen. LOL. When did you get yours?
aha wow. same here. i got it exactly one month ago on october.
i had a hard time finding a white one. there was one white in a 100mile distance from where i lived. haah

·
Registered
55 Posts
aha wow. same here. i got it exactly one month ago on october.
i had a hard time finding a white one. there was one white in a 100mile distance from where i lived. haah
Interesting you say that, cuz I told my salesman that I really wanted a white 6spd. Now you know the real truth as to why I was staring! Haha. A month went by and he finally called and said, he just couldn't locate one and he'd really like to sell me the black one. Needless to say I think I got a pretty good deal on it since I technically didn't want the black one. Could have waited... YEAH RIGHT! Signed for it Oct. 22nd. Joined the forum on the 24th! LOL.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Interesting you say that, cuz I told my salesman that I really wanted a white 6spd. Now you know the real truth as to why I was staring! Haha. A month went by and he finally called and said, he just couldn't locate one and he'd really like to sell me the black one. Needless to say I think I got a pretty good deal on it since I technically didn't want the black one. Could have waited... YEAH RIGHT! Signed for it Oct. 22nd. Joined the forum on the 24th! LOL.
yep, white ones are pretty rare to find in the dealership:/ i was sorta in the same situation as you. i thought i couldnt find a white one in stock so i was about to buy a black one. but luckly they had 1 white base cvt in stock. so i just had to grab it before someone else did.

hmmm i think i got it around 22nd or 23d of october, too lazy to go into the car and find the exact date on the contract haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.