Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Evereyone!

Every since Spoon discontinued their famous wheel, the SW388, we haven't seen any new Spoon wheels for a long long time. However, Spoon has come back to the tuning scene with a wheel modelled the CR93, which did not disappoint!

The new Spoon CR93 is made out of cast aluminum, which is designed for light weight and durability. The CR93 comes in blue, yellow, silver color and it also comes with a black center cap with the word "Spoon Sports" on it.

It is available for the CRZ in 17x7.0 5x114.3 +45 offset.

We are currently working on introductory offer, so please feel free to PM me for any inquiries!

Cheers!

Jason @ AJR

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Also curious on the weight. Any possible way to get them in 16"? Is bronze or gold a choice? If you can get a set of 16"x7" bronze or gold at a fair price I'll snatch 'em up.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Spoon CR93 wheels are only in these 3 finishes. The sizes are only 17 inch. Personally, I think this is the perfect size for the CRZ because when people install aftermarket wheels, they tend to up size.

The 17x7 CR93s weigh 19lbs each.

If any needs pricing on a set of these, feel free to PM me! :)

Regards,

Jason @ AJR

·
Premium Member
6,286 Posts
Is there a way to lock into a read only mode any thread that is older than X? Just a crazy idea for forum maintenance. :grin2:
Actually, I'd rather have old threads get revived by someone doing a search on the subject they're interested in, rather than having an additional post requesting "Who makes them, and where can I get these wheels..." <insert pic of nameless "CR93" here>
Besides, it sometimes brings a thread back to life that I haven't actually seen--or have forgotten all about.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.