Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
They were on the car when I bought it and would have bought them if they weren't. I like them and bought them for the Accord as well. I feel they do a good job, but who know unless you put one on one side and not on the other and check your paint for nicks after a few thousand miles.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Great mod. Glad I put them on.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Anyone know if they interfere with aftermarket side kits?

-Hoi
Seeing as they overlap the stock sideskirt panels, I would imagine they would interfere with any add-on body pieces in this area. Depending on the kit design, you may be able to re-fit the splash guards over the aftermarket piece with minor modifications for proper fitment.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Here is a picture of the mud flaps on our CR-Z and we had the side spoiler installed as well, which doesn't interfere.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Here is a picture of the mud flaps on our CR-Z and we had the side spoiler installed as well, which doesn't interfere.

thanx for the pic that helps alot. The back doesn't look like it would interfere, only with a rear kit. But the front definitely will have to be moded to fit.

Will wait until I get the side kit on to see if it's worth it.

thanx,

-Hoi

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello and thanks for the replies so far. Tomorrow I receive my new black CR-Z and I'm thinking of putting the mud guards, both front and rear. So, I'd like to be reassured that the guards do their magic, because at least by seeing them, my first impression is that they look small and inefficient. Especially when you have to pay 130 euros (here in Greece).

Thank you in advance for your honest answers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.