Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
@litz : Got the bracket, screws, and other clips!! Big thanks!

Had your paypal saved so I sent you the shipping cost. Thanks again man!

Hoping @Koala Yummies will get back to me so I can have a full set and get these installed!

·
Premium Member
5,622 Posts
: Got the bracket, screws, and other clips!! Big thanks!

Had your paypal saved so I sent you the shipping cost. Thanks again man! ...
Oh thanks--but I hope you can find the missing parts. :grin2:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Oh thanks--but I hope you can find the missing parts. :grin2:
Missing parts? What you mean? The stealership took / never used the parts. Or do you mean, getting 3 other brackets?

I'm hoping Koala comes through, but no response yet since his last one. He's probably like me and isn't on here all TOO often. Really wanna get these things on. Mud season has begun.

·
Premium Member
5,622 Posts
Missing parts? What you mean? The stealership took / never used the parts. Or do you mean, getting 3 other brackets?

I'm hoping Koala comes through, but no response yet since his last one. He's probably like me and isn't on here all TOO often. Really wanna get these things on. Mud season has begun.
Yeah, the other parts (pieces) you'll need.:smile2:

·
Premium Member
5,622 Posts
Hopefully someone has em. Come on @Koala.. where ya at!?! Haha. :laugh:

Next up.. copying the design! :laugh: :laugh: Just kidding, got no time for that!
If I were you, I'd at least go to the service department of your local dealership--or the one who installed them without the brackets--and see if one of their Techs have an assorted nuts & bolts drawer that they may find the extra brackets. Might get them for free, especially if they were the dealership who installed them without the brackets in the first place.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
If I were you, I'd at least go to the service department of your local dealership--or the one who installed them without the brackets--and see if one of their Techs have an assorted nuts & bolts drawer that they may find the extra brackets. Might get them for free, especially if they were the dealership who installed them without the brackets in the first place.
Yeah, ill swing by Monday and see what they say. Worth asking I guess.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
For some reason my post is only showing up when logged in let me know if you all can't see the picture. I'm pretty sure those four are the brackets and grabbed a bunch of the corresponding looking screws and scattered it on the floor for a picture. Let me know what you need.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Shipped, all four plus lots of screws. Now you have extra bracket.

In case Litz's are rusty and gross.

CA no rust; just hippie anti vaxxer flat earth gluten free frontal lobe damaged defective phenotype non GMO paleo dieting hollyweird rapist new age religion sex cult contamination.

So, basically worse than rust. :pP:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Shipped, all four plus lots of screws. Now you have extra bracket.

In case Litz's are rusty and gross.

CA no rust; just hippie anti vaxxer flat earth gluten free frontal lobe damaged defective phenotype non GMO paleo dieting hollyweird rapist new age religion sex cult contamination.

So, basically worse than rust. :pP:
No rust, just cancer.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts