Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always bringing you guys the goods first! (Also posted in the general forum for extra exposure, this is too good to miss!)

Original Runduce

Vision

Fujitsubo

FK Tech

5Zigen

Cusco

Please feel free to contact me if you guys are interested in anything you see! We ship internationally as well, so that's never a problem!

- Jason

·
Supporting Vendor
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ecotune -- you have a pm!

On that 5Zigen Exhaust -- great info on that link Synapz!

The options for the Border S-plus Exhaust for the CR-Z are as follows, you can choose the right side exit muffler + mid pipe, or the center exit + midpipe which is what I would go with...how can you not love a center exit exhaust?!?! I have pricing ready to go as well, those interested please send me a PM as we can have to to you in only about a month or two!

- Jason

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
The 5zigen english section may not be updated, or I'm just not finding it there. My main concern is how loud the system is basically. I already have one really loud car, I don't need two :p

Really hope KW come with a coilover kit, as only TÜV approved parts are "legal" in Norway. (Yeah, I know, it's stupid)

·
Supporting Vendor
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You'd be correct, at this point we have to basically do a on the fly translation of the Japanese page.

I don't see anywhere that shows decibal ratings, but for a car as quiet as the CR-Z stock, I don't foresee any exhaust making the car overly obnoxiously loud.

- Jason

·
Registered
33 Posts
This stuff looks great. I'm tired of the Civic scene, as it's over-done, and I'm really wanting to get in to the new CR-Z scene. Using the word scene sounds so dumb, but Ionno what else to call it. I'm glad we're seeing all this aftermarket support though!

·
Supporting Vendor
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mugen CRZ -- I completely agree!

The amount of tuner support this platform is getting is incredible, and it's a really exciting time right now to be a part of the community at the ground level. I really think the tuners over in Japan share the same feeling alot of the owners I've spoken to here in the states already have realized -- that this is a damn fun little car! I'm sure you guys will be psyched to check out what's coming down the pipeline!!

- Jason

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.