Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HKS Racing Suction Reoladed Short Ram Intake
- very very lightly used: on car for between 1000 to 1500 miles (car has 26xx miles now)
- deeper intake grumble at all RPM's (not loud though)
- no modification needed: direct bolt on
- selling because i got another intake
- no risk of HydroLock for those who live in places that tend to flood
- dyno proven gains
- increases MPG
- increases throttle response

PRICE: 375 + shipping + paypal
- includes the HKS engine plate thing (never installed)
- I can ship it in the HKS box or in a smaller box to save space / cost = your choice
- if you want a shipping quote you can input the box info at UPS, FedEx and USPS for price quotes (my zip code is 15219)
- the box weighs 8 lbs and is 12 x 15 x 18
- this is the JDM version with the Japanese instructions!!! (lol :p)
- coming off the car later this week when i install my other intake (later this week)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Bought JCRZ's black label CAI. Moving back to Florida have no use for a short ram anymore.

and thanks Hoi!
you have no idea how wrong you are. i live in florida, and the day it downpours and you stall, or worse, hydrolock, you will be sorry. i hydrolocked my 08 v6 accord last october. i had no time to react. i was driving down a street, suddenly the sky opened up, and within 30 seconds my car was under water. i tried to idle out, with my foot on the brake. didn't help. needed a new motor. in the least, buy yourself a bypass valve. in the least.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry to hear about your car. I lived in Florida for almost 6 years. I moved up north 8 months ago and in about a month im going back. I daily drove my car with CAI for a long while down there with no issues and I have rarely seen flooding aside from when theres a hurricane. Im not saying i will be immune to HydroLock just that i dont think i run a serious risk. Hopefully im not incorrect.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
what part are you moving to? i'm in fort lauderdale (just above miami). i'd still recommend a bypass valve. we're known for our random torrential downpours in florida. i'd hate to see anything happen to your motor. i thought it would never happen to me, but it did, and i kicked myself for not buying a bypass.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmmm, ill consider for piece of mind...

I lived in Ft Lauderdale (North Lauderdale) for a while then I jumped around Miami (Coral Gables, Coconut Grove + the Roads area). I'll be back down in Dade when i move back.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump. Once i get the CAI i'll have this boxed up. Im getting one quote to canada. Anyone else interested in case customs + shipping ends up tanking the deal?

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I save all PMs for items I have bought or sold so my box is full. If you have general questions it would be best to ask in the threads.

For now PMs replied.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.