Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got new wheels, and it will be going on my car within a week or two so when that time comes, I would like to get rid of my old wheels. They have less than 1k miles on them but by the time I get them off it will probably be over 1k. I'm only asking for $300!!! FIRM I am located in Mission Viejo California in Orange County. I am willing to ship at the buyer's expense. I have boxes for the wheels to be shipped in :)

(Rim and Tires will most likely come seperately because I need the TPMS sensor for new wheels)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you can send me money now... i can have everything done probably a few days after christmas, only thing holding me back right now is money hahaha

just texted you

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i did but the guy isnt picking up his phone and said he mailed me the check on friday, i want to confirm with him that it is in fact on the way to me, but if its not and he doesnt pick up, its back up for sale, pm me for info

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if he doesnt answer me today, i will let you know. it would be expensive to ship these just so you know.... i MIGHT have a box that will fit all 4 but itll be expensive either way

like the post says, i need to take the tpms sensor so the tires wil lbe dismounted form the rim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.