Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLD - Complete Factory Spare Tire Kit for sale

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  gtveloce 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD.

#12 · (Edited)
It will cost over $150 to ship it to NJ so I am not sure if that make sense for you.

Very interesting. I imagine it doesn't fit a 2014 cr-z tho because of the new battery, or does it?
It fits, albeit weirdly - It was installed on a 2014 and the bottom cargo tray actually has a folding mechanism in it. The tray will sit flush on top of all the foam and the tire, but there are gaps on the side IIRC.

There were some persons who were very upset their CR-Z had no spare. Very few vehicles these days even have spare tires.
Obviously I was one of them haha. I had a cut in my tire once that can't be fixed by those kit, but a spare tire saved my day. However, given how many people doesn't even know how to change a spare now, it's not worth the extra weight and cost for manufacturers.

#4 ·
All CR-Zs have the jack and other tools whether they have the spare or not so it seems odd he would have everything but the car. You can order the jack here used Redline Auto Parts - High Quality Used Car Parts or new from https://www.hondapartsnow.com/ have you looked under the floor in the back it should be there with all the other tools I have a spare less 2013 but have all the tools under the floor in hatch .

89310-S5A-013 Jack Assy., Pantograph $112.09 as one of the options.

#7 ·
I was giving information for the member above who wanted the jack from the posting for the whole kit. There has been epic conversations and arguments about the kit and its fit.

It raises the floor and prevent it from clipping in and placing cargo cover in lower storage position . It also does not lock down it moves and rattles .

The seller is in CA and can't Ship.

#13 ·
What I don't understand is If you went to the expense of buying the kit why did it not go with the car when you disposed of the car? Another member bought the kit and complained bitterly about the fit even though when he asked about it many said it did not fit well. He returned or sold the kit.

I know the kit comes without the tire do you know what you paid for the tire?

I wish you luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.