Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i noticed ALOT of people are/were driving some pricey and higher end vehicles.

so what did you trade in to get your Z (if you traded)

Im trading my 04 Volvo S60R. I love her but she's got to go.

Sorry if a repost, didn't see anything when i searched

·
Registered
145 Posts
Didn't bother p/x'ing in my runabout - 2002 smart passion. They were offering me peanuts for her & I guessed by now that she (beep-beep, the smart) didn't owe me a bean, so she's now parked out on the road & is going to be the spare wheels for when we need 2 cars.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you're right Whit... there's a thread for "what was ur first car?" but not one like this...

however, i don't think anyone traded/sold in any of those nice cars for a CR-Z... for them, it would be an additional car...
Yeah your probably right. I'm just in the mind set of i already have 2, a third would be pointless. So -1 to the garage to make room for another

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well I tried to trade my Enzo Ferrari in but the dealer kept lowballing me. Now it has to sit outside on the driveway with the garage taken up by CR-Z and the Bugatti.
:bs:

Now, seriously..I had a 2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L traded it in. CR-Z is my only car right now. I'd like to add a Ridgeline later when I can find a good used one and have the cash on hand to buy it. I figure that best fills the niche for the rare occasion I either need to haul something or carry more than one passenger.

1 - 20 of 177 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.