1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
i cant understand your sadness cause your pic is not working :/

·
Registered
675 Posts
hmm let me guess what the pic can be. HMMMMMMM skizzo82 standing next to his cr-z with a dent on his door :cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
579 Posts
I def feel your pain. Of all people here. I had to fix my bumper and foglights twice because I hit a wild pig going 45 and a beastly racoon going 60. Although, i didnt need a toe truck. You'll notice my avatar as the rodent killer; curtesy of scotty. Fortunately mine was just cosmetic damage. But when they happaned. My heart sank to my stomach. Sorry to see her damaged.

What happend tho?!

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Very sorry to see this. I hope they can fix it and fix it soon. I have read that other repairs have taken awhile due to the car being so new and difficulty getting parts.

Good luck.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I hope it is completely totaled. I would rather get a check and a new car than get a broke one fixed. Next time, drive it into a tree or something afterwards. Then get out and smash in the headlights and windshield and doors. Make it more cost effective to get you a new one than rebuilding.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I hope it is completely totaled. I would rather get a check and a new car than get a broke one fixed. Next time, drive it into a tree or something afterwards. Then get out and smash in the headlights and windshield and doors. Make it more cost effective to get you a new one than rebuilding.
haha.. well we will see soon.. will keep you guys updated

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Glad to hear your safe. The Ride can be fixed and/or replaced.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.