Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 782 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Dudes and Dudettes I thought I would start this thread so we can set up some meets and chat. I like to go driving on the weekends in the Santa Monica Mtns. ( Mulholland, Decker cyn., Encinal) but I down for a casual meet and eat. Anyone want to chime in?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Probably would be good to set up a big meet maybe once every couple months and do more regional ones every month or so. I live in SD so I would be down for meeting people that are around.

·
Registered
675 Posts
i might be able to join, depending on time and location:thumbsup:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well it looks like most of you are busy this weekend, so we can set it up in the near future. But like I posted I will be out at the overlook this weekend so if anyone is free meet me there. If you need directions PM me!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys Im new to this board and truthfully I have a crx haha. Anyway there's a crx cruise that starts in laguna beach and follows PCH all the way up too Huntington. Would any of you guys be interested? There's no racing showing off or any illegal activities. Just a cruise by some good spots to take photos. I'll make a thread if you guys are interested.
crxcommunity

1 - 20 of 782 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.