Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So Cal “The Real JDM” Blog and Bulletproof Auto Meet * NEW LOCATION!!!*

Please RSVP via EventBrite here to let us know you are coming!!! Food x Exclusive JDM EGO collaboration shirts are also available, but will sell out fast!!! Eventbrite

Hey guys, I wanted to share what we’re doing over here and put out an open invite. You can see the link below on the original intention as Ben released the details over the weekend on our blog and facebook page…

The Real JDM Meet!?!?! | The Real JDM - Interactive

Basically, we wanted to take some time with you guys to just hang out, talk cars and check out some cool rides that’ll surely be attending. This invite is open to all who read our blog, all of our customers and everyone out there who represents quality JDM tuning and has a love for it.

This is no business…no booths. No sales. No auctions. Just old school style hanging out in a parking lot with a bunch of likeminded people.

Please let us know if you’ll be coming out to hang with us for the night. This is a rare occasion for us to host a get together and we hope you’ll come by to hang with us for the evening.

Please comment here or on our Facebook page here:

Bulletproof Automotive / GT-RR / Bespoke Ventures | Facebook

The time will be Thursday November 11th starting at 6:30pm, the location is Bob's Big Boy @ 7447 Firestone Blvd in Downey, CA 90241.

Hope to see you guys out there!!!

- Jason

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
:sadwavey:God.. I wish I could make it! I would kill for an In N Out Double Animal style burger or two. Dont have them in Colorado.... :cry:

Of course, the meet would be nice too!:thumbsup::hi5:

·
Supporting Vendor
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys…it’s been a wild day! Seems like quite a few blogs have taken an interest to our little gathering. FarmofMinds, JDM Ego and a few other blogs have been so kind as to spread the word. We don’t want this to be yet another flashy car show and we’re after the essence of an old school style hang out session. Yet despite the humble intentions it seems that some blogs will be covering the meet due to the quality of cars and people that will undoubtedly be attending.

Naturally we are also interested to check out your rides and perhaps we’ll feature a few on our own blog, The Real JDM. This meet is about quality over quantity and substance over flash, so if you know any guys with nice rides and quality people who are down for the cause, we’d love to have them out to represent what The Real JDM is all about! The readers of the various blogs covering the meet already know So Cal is a mecca for the best of the best modified cars -- let's make sure we represent JDM to the fullest!

- Jason

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.