Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Are these pics for real?

The japan one, how did they cut that, and isn't there huge risk of a wall collapsing on a car or something?

and for LSD in chicago, how will they get those cars out!? and how'd the ppl get home?

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Are these pics for real?

The japan one, how did they cut that, and isn't there huge risk of a wall collapsing on a car or something?

and for LSD in chicago, how will they get those cars out!? and how'd the ppl get home?
all of the ones I've posted are real. I took the first two and the LSD one was in the chicago tribune.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
100 million people impacted by this one. A total of 7 storms since Dec. Man, that is crazy. -1 Degree wind chill in Dallas?? Artic Air behind it.

Pacific Northwest = Been unexpectedly mild for a El Nina season so far. Past couple of days = Sunny and cool 20's - 40'sF. Getting some rain this weekend and then back to Sunny and cool. Wife is complaining about the studded snow tires suck, but thinking it is going to be our turn before this winter is over.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Shaq-o-meter: Does season's snowfall measure up to Shaq? - Boston.com

There's been more outside Boston this winter (especially north & west of the city), but those totals are still pretty impressive. We're supposed to get more snow this weekend, too.

So far no CRZ issues in the snow, although have had to turn off the traction control a few times.

p.s. I second Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs--it's GORGEOUS.

·
Registered
522 Posts
the people on Lake Shore Drive were stranded up to 12 hours, as 1500 cars were backed up due to an accident, and then they were slowly buried alive. Rescuers had to use snow mobiles and extract drivers a few at a time. The next day tow trucks had to pull the cars out one at a time.

insanity.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.