Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'll be going to Japan at the end of March. For myself, I am picking up some red H emblems. I'll be stopping by a Honda Parts store when I first get there and placing my order. If anyone else has items they are interested in, PM me the official Honda part number and your mailing zip code. I'll get a price within 2 days of arriving there, PM you back a quote, then you'll need to quickly paypal me. Then in a couple weeks I'll be back here and will promptly ship the stuff out.

Note - I'm just going there for vacation, thus I'm limited to what will fit in my suitcase. I suppose I could check on shipping larger items too, but then there would be no benefit to buying through me verses one of the online JDM parts retailers, because I doubt I could do any better than them. Mainly this is for small parts that would be able to be sold cheaper due to a lack of shipping cost from Japan to the US. Suggestions would be emblems, shift knobs, that sorta thing.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Human,

That's an easy one - they have the price online (15,750 yen). That's $191.60 at today's exchange rate (might change when I go there next month). Add in $50.00 for me (hey, this isn't a charity), plus actual shipping costs within the US, so I would guesstimate around $250.00-$260.00. The reason I say $50 is because that part has a curve in it, meaning it will take some creativity to fit in my bag. I'd prefer to stick to smaller parts.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, the air intake thing is at a good price there. I'd go with the eBay seller.

The fuel lid, I could probably do $150.00 shipped on. But if you want it right away, it'll be quicker paying $165.00 and ordering from eBay.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My apologies to all. Upon further research, I've discovered Corsport is selling the emblems virtually at-cost. I thought I could get them at a large discount factoring in the shipping cost savings, but I really can't.

Those interested in the emblems should order here:
CorSport Online Store: Honda - 2011+ Honda CR-Z - JDMCOMBO

Again, I am sorry for wasting folks' time and bandwidth. I called the parts store yesterday and just figured up the costs involved, realizing what a good deal Corsport's prices are. I promise this wasn't a hoax and I'm not involved with Corsport at all. I'm still going to pick up a set of emblems for myself while I'm there, but it won't be worth it for me to include multiple sets in my luggage and risk them getting damaged or lost in transit.

Mods, please close (or delete) this thread. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.