Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We recently picked up a red 2015. While searching other z's that were for sale we came across this gem. I attached the link to the sale below. It also seems like the dealer has deleted interior pics off other sites like car gurus. I'm at a loss for words. I needed to share this.

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,160 Posts
I like the Idea of replacing the fabric which wears fast and looks bad with vinyl but not in those colors and painting all those parts was a bit much but someone had an idea and they went with it, then sold it.

Wonder how long it was driven after the changes and before the trade in?

I feel sorry for it and it has pretty low mileage too but not at that price and what it would cost to redo the interior and Exterior again.

·
Registered
222 Posts
To each his own. I would like to change out the orange to red and change the color of the stitching to red on the black interior. The only person I think can do that is Cato.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hm, that's not too far away, maybe I should go take a look- ;)
(not really, and it's a CVT anyway).

·
Registered
10 Posts
We recently picked up a red 2015. While searching other z's that were for sale we came across this gem. I attached the link to the sale below. It also seems like the dealer has deleted interior pics off other sites like car gurus. I'm at a loss for words. I needed to share this.
View attachment 64050
View attachment 64051
View attachment 64052 View attachment 64053 View attachment 64054 View attachment 64055 View attachment 64056
Car looks nice but IMO the price is higher than camel kitty. Mine is a 2013 I bought w 71k miles for $7500. Mine is a base mode but I put new tires, new battery, and a super nice stereo. My installer did Jack up the rear deck similarly but only 3 inches. I added 2 8” subs, touchscreen radio, all new highs, and a single amp that pushes everything and I’ll say this: it is a much stronger stereo than I was even anticipating it to be for two 8” subs. I’ll have to do a post soon. Wish I had gone with one 8” sub just to try and keep the rear deck at standard height. Mine, however, doesn’t have all the cute colorful trim pieces, but I’m a bit old for that kinda nonsense. (Just my opinion). Check KBB for accurate prices and let us know. Actual value.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Car looks nice but IMO the price is higher than camel kitty. Mine is a 2013 I bought w 71k miles for $7500. Mine is a base mode but I put new tires, new battery, and a super nice stereo. My installer did Jack up the rear deck similarly but only 3 inches. I added 2 8” subs, touchscreen radio, all new highs, and a single amp that pushes everything and I’ll say this: it is a much stronger stereo than I was even anticipating it to be for two 8” subs. I’ll have to do a post soon. Wish I had gone with one 8” sub just to try and keep the rear deck at standard height. Mine, however, doesn’t have all the cute colorful trim pieces, but I’m a bit old for that kinda nonsense. (Just my opinion). Check KBB for accurate prices and let us know. Actual value.
We paid 14k for a 2015 ex with 47k on it. Its a really clean example. It stayed bone stock thru 3 other owners. I been trying to find a site with a database that shows past sales records of the car but I'm drawing a blank on the site.

·
Registered
2014 CR-Z, Base, CVT
620 Posts
We paid 14k for a 2015 ex with 47k on it. Its a really clean example. It stayed bone stock thru 3 other owners. I been trying to find a site with a database that shows past sales records of the car but I'm drawing a blank on the site.
I paid like 11k for my 2014 Base model in decent condition. I wouldn't pay anymore than that for this one, I wouldn't trust an owner that does this to his car, then sells it to be particularly caring

1 - 18 of 18 Posts