Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Where are all the CR-Z's in Singapore?

For some reason i see zero other CR-Z's on the road...

Are there any shops here in Singapore that can tune this baby ? (I read about boosting IMA power and engine a little, what Mugen is doing ?)

I am also still looking for a double-din dashboard replacement, because i really do not like the stock radio with the shifted frequency (which picks up all sorts of signals in the east)

Other than that, it's still a very fun car to drive !

·
Registered
156 Posts
hi all.im from malaysia..crz will officially launch in malaysia on 3rd nov.hehe.just 1 question, many of u have problem with the japanese dashboard?what do u mean by that?is it all the language on the meter n radio are in japan instead of english?

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi guys! CRZ owner to be in early Nov. Lets have a CRZ club shall we? So little in Singapore!!! :(

I saw a white one on the road that day, and I know there's a gunmetal-looking colour one staying near me at Elias Green, I stay at Elias Terrace and I'm gonna get a red one. :)

Can I ask, what kind of km/l do you guys clock on your CRZ? And is this figure derived purely from the dashboard or do you calculate manually everytime you pump?

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi guys! CRZ owner to be in early Nov. Lets have a CRZ club shall we? So little in Singapore!!! :(

I saw a white one on the road that day, and I know there's a gunmetal-looking colour one staying near me at Elias Green, I stay at Elias Terrace and I'm gonna get a red one. :)

Can I ask, what kind of km/l do you guys clock on your CRZ? And is this figure derived purely from the dashboard or do you calculate manually everytime you pump?

Hi, I am clocking like 400km with hard driving. BTW, I am on 95, apparently a japanese friend working with endless team told me high octane like 98 and V power, doesnt gives you more mileage nor horse power.

:)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.