Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every couple of days when I drive past the port coming from Suzuka going to my work I see the trucks carrying the Honda cars from the Suzuka factory to the port. Lately I have noticed a lot more CR-Zs on these trucks and most of them are silver. I have seen a few black and a few white ones, but no red, orange, dark pewter, nor any blue ones.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Most of them that I see driving around here are also white! It was just on the trucks heading to the port where I noticed many of the silver cars.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
According to my dealer orange and dark pewter is not available till the end of the year. Could be the reason why my ETA is November.
I like how the dark pewter looks from different angles. I was going to order a black or a white, but then when I saw a dark pewter drive past me I made my final decision!

·
Registered
145 Posts
No dark pewter (or the orange) scheduled for the UK - just the 5 colours of: white, black, silver, turquise blue & red.
However, if anyone wanted the red (the only one you dont pay extra for the paint on here in the UK) then in mid July the delivery was showing as mid January!
Seems all the UK main dealers got 8 cars - all had 1 white or black in their bunch as a showroom model.

C, wanting a Dk Pewter but can't, so eagerly wait for the white GT Nav to arrive in October (hoorah - date been brought forwards from mid November since order placed in mid July! )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.