Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY saw another CR-Z on the road in the Baltimore suburban area! A fellow silver CR-Z spotted turning left onto eastbound Route 43 from Honeygo Boulevard, morning of Thursday, January 13th. I'd have beeped, but the guy and his CR-Z were quick to respond to the turn light, as is proper! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm in White Marsh all the time! In fact, I was definitely there that day hanging out with a friend. I was probably in the area around 11 AM. I'm close to guaranteeing that it was me. :p

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Might have been me. How early?
Would have been during the morning work commute, approximately 7AM or so.

However, I did for certain see you (NO RLY) yesterday afternoon around 1PM or so in Bel Air, going southbound on Business Route 1 and making a left on the bypass with the traffic circle. We were right behind you in my wife's blue Civic, as my CR-Z was getting it's complimentary oil change and filter at Bel Air Honda. While we were at Bel Air Honda we saw the blue CR-Z's... soooooo pretty! Makes me almost wish I got that color, and made the wifey remark that she could really see herself driving it! :eek:hmy:

·
Registered
332 Posts
I almost bought a Blue CR-Z, until I saw it in different light. It changes from a dark blue to a turquoise colour sometimes. I'd rather have a silver car, :p.

I was in bel air yesterday, I think I remember a blue civic somewhere around there. Small world. Hope I was driving like too much of a jackass around you.

I actually swung by bel air honda later that day to try to get them to look at my driver's seat, it's got a weird issue with the tracks where one track will get stuck in an "odd" tooth, and one on an "even" tooth. Not really horrible, just mildly annoying.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I almost bought a Blue CR-Z, until I saw it in different light. It changes from a dark blue to a turquoise colour sometimes. I'd rather have a silver car, :p.

I was in bel air yesterday, I think I remember a blue civic somewhere around there. Small world. Hope I was driving like too much of a jackass around you.
Nope-- you were driving just fine, and appeared to be heading into the traffic circle with just the right amount of CR-Z aggression! :vtec: I agree with the changing light - changing color assessment, though I think it goes to the teal spectrum a little more than turquois. In any case, the one by the entrance to the dealership looked real pretty! So, were you the one I saw in the morning last week? Didn't get a look at the license plate then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.