Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Storm Silver Metallic CR-Z parked in front of the Lyric Opera House on Nov. 11:

I saw you!

Sincerely,

Storm Silver Metallic CR-Z parked across the street on the same day.

:p

· Registered
314 Posts
Dear Storm Silver Metallic CR-Z parked in front of the Lyric Opera House on Nov. 11:

I saw you!

Sincerely,

Storm Silver Metallic CR-Z parked across the street on the same day.

:p

Hey Lauren! Must be a Baltimore Silver Storm Metallic thing that others don't understand! :pP: That wasn't me by the Lyric, but I am a life-long Bawlmorian/Baltimoron-- live in Middle River by Martin State Airport and work in Towson. My baby is a Silver EX CVT w) Navi. The only other CR-Z I've seen on the road was during a road trip my wife and I took last weekend to Skyline Drive and vicinity in Virginia. Did a log of the trip here on the forums.

Hope to see you around-- will probably be going down Fells Point way for breakfast Sunday morning.

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Lauren! Must be a Baltimore Silver Storm Metallic thing that others don't understand! :pP: That wasn't me by the Lyric, but I am a life-long Bawlmorian/Baltimoron-- live in Middle River by Martin State Airport and work in Towson. My baby is a Silver EX CVT w) Navi. The only other CR-Z I've seen on the road was during a road trip my wife and I took last weekend to Skyline Drive and vicinity in Virginia. Did a log of the trip here on the forums.

Hope to see you around-- will probably be going down Fells Point way for breakfast Sunday morning.
Awesome photos from Skyline!

I work near the Lyric and as I was showing it to an old friend I turned around and...

:bricks:

...right across the street was another SSM CR-Z! You're right... must be a Baltimore thing. ;)

I'm just inside the city, north of Hamilton... I'll definitely keep an eye out for you!

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice avatar, by the way! Great angle and cliiping of the photo. :thumbsup:
Thanks! I took the shot on Sunday in the morning light... I pulled into the empty parking lot of Stevenson U in Greenspring Valley and jumped out for a few minutes to grab the shot with my iPhone (before I ended up letting another day pass without taking a photo). It was all very spontaneous but it turned out better than expected!

Speaking of SSM CR-Z sightings... you wouldn't happen to be the one I spotted a little over a week ago parked in the lot of DSW in Towson, would you? If not it might be the same one I saw at the Lyric.

· Registered
314 Posts
Thanks! I took the shot on Sunday in the morning light... I pulled into the empty parking lot of Stevenson U in Greenspring Valley and jumped out for a few minutes to grab the shot with my iPhone (before I ended up letting another day pass without taking a photo). It was all very spontaneous but it turned out better than expected!

Speaking of SSM CR-Z sightings... you wouldn't happen to be the one I spotted a little over a week ago parked in the lot of DSW in Towson, would you? If not it might be the same one I saw at the Lyric.
Wow-- this is becoming very interesting and suprising, with irony to boot. First of all, my wife works for Stevenson U-- she used to work on the Stevenson campus, but is now employed at he Owings Mills campus. Then there's the fact that I used to regularly go for lunch to the Subway by that DSW, though it's been a while and that wasn't me! I'll ask wifey if she had occasion to go there when she took the CR-Z to work the other day, but I doubt it was her. I do generally go by that shopping center on my way home from work.

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow-- this is becoming very interesting and suprising, with irony to boot. First of all, my wife works for Stevenson U-- she used to work on the Stevenson campus, but is now employed at he Owings Mills campus. Then there's the fact that I used to regularly go for lunch to the Subway by that DSW, though it's been a while and that wasn't me! I'll ask wifey if she had occasion to go there when she took the CR-Z to work the other day, but I doubt it was her. I do generally go by that shopping center on my way home from work.
Awesome... SU is my alma mater (the VJC design program, prior to the new School of Design)! I was on the Stevenson campus 98% of the time, hehe.

If I remember correctly it was probably on the 4th when I saw the one at the DSW... it was in the lot just to the right of the long entrance ramp from Joppa Rd. Perhaps it's yet another SSM in the area... a silver-metallic storm is brewing in Baltimore! :p

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe if we get enough CR-Z's in Baltimore we could organize a Sunday drive to raise money for something?
Sounds like a cool idea! :thumbsup:

Believe it or not, I just saw another one practically just outside my office today. It was white... parked along Lanvale St., with a UMBC sticker.

· Registered
314 Posts
Maybe if we get enough CR-Z's in Baltimore we could organize a Sunday drive to raise money for something?
Heck, I was thinking it would just be neat to meet up somewhere, maybe for a bite to eat, then head out in a CR-Z parade on some nice country roads that don't have many lights or stop signs. It would be pretty hilarious to be standing on some corner and seeing a half-dozen CR-Z's in a row drive by! :vtec:

I'd be willing to travel and hour or two on some weekend to meet up somewhere in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Va, or Delaware!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.