Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night I realized I dont have side mirror turn indicators lights.

either the base model does not have them although its says it is t or there not working. :angry:
it is listed as a feature on the base model
Exterior Features

* 16" alloy wheels
* P195/55/16 86V all-season tires
* Fin-type roof-mounted antenna
* Security system with remote entry
* Body-colored, heated folding power side mirrors with integrated turn indicators
* Variable intermittent windshield wipers
* Rear window wiper/washer
* Projector-beam halogen headlights
* LED brake lights

·
Registered
579 Posts
wait..we have powered folding mirrors? I know they're heated and you can control the mirror like on any other car. but they actually fold...electronically? I've not noticed a special button for this...

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
wait..we have powered folding mirrors? I know they're heated and you can control the mirror like on any other car. but they actually fold...electronically? I've not noticed a special button for this...
actually the USDM do not fold on their own... the way it's worded is confusing...

* Body-colored, heated folding power side mirrors with integrated turn indicators

if it said power folding... then they would have a button to fold like the EDM CR-Z does...

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
OHH thats what that button is... Theres a space for a button on my CRZ but there isnt an active button in its hole. I was wondering what it was. I bet thats it, the power folding mirror. Our mirrors fold, you just have to push them.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:blink: Lucas?? :confused:
Old Car joke

why do the British drink warm Beer?

Because they have Lucas Refrigerators

:w00t:

Anyone that has at one time had an British car will have had a an electrical problem, the electrics were built by Lucas Electrics. Some how they managed to come up with copper wires and other electronic parts that would be come insulators after a few years of use. I had a 10 inch long pieces of wire with connectors on each end from an MG that would not conduct current.

:eek:fftopic:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.