Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Anybody here ever try these on the Z?
Have any links to where they sell this kit?

Showa makes both the OEM and HPD suspension kits for this car. . So this looks kinda cool. Be nice to have more info about it.

I have the HPD kit on my car. I love it! Stiff but not too stiff. 10mm drop. Rides great! Even on the crap roads we have here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anybody here ever try these on the Z?
Have any links to where they sell this kit?

Showa makes both the OEM and HPD suspension kits for this car. . So this looks kinda cool. Be nice to have more info about
it.

I have the HPD kit on my car. I love it! Stiff but not too stiff. 10mm drop. Rides great! Even on the crap roads we have here.

I can get them shipped here from Japan for a little cheaper than the HPD kit... not sure if I wanna go that route yet though.

I’m interested in the HPD kit and I might eventually go that way.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I can't personally think of anyone that has gotten the red Showa kit. But I have the J's Racing kit which is also made by Showa and it's just lovely.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I got the 08W60-SZT-600 - also made by Showa but it's black and not red.
Pretty happy with the handling performance compared to stock. Slightly less comfort.
Drop is around 15mm

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
7 Posts
That’s awesome! How do you like the ride!? How much were they? Where’d you get them from?

I ordered the spoon damper/spring set but I almost got these
Hey, replied your post on IG as well. I definitely prefer the stiffness of the Showa suspension over the stock ones. I'm sure the Spoon ones are of the same construction since they're all built by Showa, Mugen included.

I get most of my stock parts and same others from DAA-ZF1 / honda | fig list?JP-CarParts.com

They do operate/reply/ship really fast.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts