Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
I priced bumpers front and rear from a Dealer in Northern Ireland and they were relatively cheap and came painted.

I think the rear was 250 euro ex vat and the front a little more.

That will vary with local taxes in your region but definitely price the parts that need replacing or try and find another crz that is beimg broken for parts.

If there is no mechanical or structural damage you could have a nice rare car for good value!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CR-Zs are pretty rare here in denmark and i want one as my first car. I found this "damaged" one on facebook marketplace.
Its the cheapest one ive seen so far but i was wondering if fixing it would end up being expensive? And how much?
Only driving 29.000 kms (18.000 miles)

View attachment 63401 View attachment 63402
I priced bumpers front and rear from a Dealer in Northern Ireland and they were relatively cheap and came painted.

I think the rear was 250 euro ex vat and the front a little more.

That will vary with local taxes in your region but definitely price the parts that need replacing or try and find another crz that is beimg broken for parts.

If there is no mechanical or structural damage you could have a nice rare car for good value!
Thank for the reply! Yes it doesnt sound too bad but even though the car was posted 5 hours ago its already gone off of marketplace.
Im guessing it got deleted by the seller. I doubt it was sold that fast. I will keep looking for one in the future

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.