Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving out of my neighborhood today & when I turned a corner, there it was, the first Red CR-Z I've seen in the wild besides mine. I had a quick chat with the owner (he just got it in Sunday) and then headed on my merry way.

So now I don't have the only red one in my city, should I be glad that there are folks out there who have the same good taste I have or should I be a little bummed that I won't stand out anymore when I'm driving my girl around town?

Probably a little of both, right?

:)

Regards,

Vicki T
A Tri-Valley CR-Z Owner

·
Registered
282 Posts
Think you needn't worry. First of all who's gonna look close enough to know that there are 2 different vehicles especially since they're the same color?? And even so the styling and overall concept of the car are so unique that you will always stand out, or that's what I keep telling myself. I'm actually hoping to see a few more of them in the wild now so Honda wont go haywire trying to over-modify it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.