Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have been stalking a few threads on the forum and it seems people have been saying that the stock shocks are working well with the Eibach pro kit springs, but what do you guys think about the Eibach sportline springs? They say it drops the front and rear by 1.5" as opposed to the Pro kits 1"

First I guess what do you think of a 1.5" drop and second do you guys think that the stock shocks are up to it, or will they be preloaded in such a way that they will just wear out fast?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Depend on the spring rate of the sportlines, however from past experience, sportlines tend me to be very aggressive so I'd say YES u would be looking at a Decreased shock life.

·
Registered
664 Posts
i had sportlines on my old rsx and they are definitely not the drop they indicate it to be on the site. they rated my drop on the rsx to be 1.8" or something all around and it turned out to be 2" or more. i love the drop it gave, but the ride was pretty rough. i dunno how the cr-z will feel with them, but just be warned, sportline drops are pretty aggressive

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.