Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Registered
Look for some Koni S.T.R.T shocks if you wanna just knock out all 4 shocks and pair them with some nice springs.

Reactions: akiraproject24

Registered
2011 Honda CRZ EX NV 6spd
my experience with these hasn't been all that great - I'm happy to blame the roads around me... but with the megan drop springs they are almost all blown out after 40K miles.
Damn I just got a complete set too. Hopefully its just your roads...Im going to pair them with Ground Control coilover sleeves.

Don't abuse the report button
Damn I just got a complete set too. Hopefully its just your roads...Im going to pair them with Ground Control coilover sleeves.
I honestly think it's a combination of the roads, my wife dailying the car for a while, and the drop springs.

I only mention my wife dailying it for the fact that the roads are a lot worse between our house and her work vs the roads between our house and my work... Not a commentary on her driving, although she isn't as good at evading potholes as I am :D

Registered
2011 Honda CRZ EX NV 6spd
I honestly think it's a combination of the roads, my wife dailying the car for a while, and the drop springs.

I only mention my wife dailying it for the fact that the roads are a lot worse between our house and her work vs the roads between our house and my work... Not a commentary on her driving, although she isn't as good at evading potholes as I am :D
I'm dailying this car as well. Im thinking the coilover sleeves are an advantage depending on how I feel. Not planning on slamming it. Im curious on how the car will feel once a K24 is installed. Hopefully this suspension combo is good enough.

Registered
Please let us know how it feels a few months from now. I was about to grab those.
Definitely will. Would have been done already but the ole lady is using my other daily while her Outback is being built which means I have to schedule the alignment for a Monday and have a decent weekend weatherwise to install (out in driveway). I wasnt a fan of the KYB front strut bellow/bumpstop I grabbed and ended up ordering OEM bellow and bump which took a couple weeks to come in.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

do u know a online supplier of shocks ? I did see one on here but I lost it on my browser , I can鈥檛 find knew ones anywhere in 馃嚞馃嚙

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm dailying this car as well. Im thinking the coilover sleeves are an advantage depending on how I feel. Not planning on slamming it. Im curious on how the car will feel once a K24 is installed. Hopefully this suspension combo is good enough.
do u know a online supplier of shocks ? I did see one on here but I lost it on my browser , I can鈥檛 find knew ones anywhere in 馃嚞馃嚙

1 - 20 of 31 Posts