Hi I'm Tim, bought my Z 1+ years back. So here's my build:
Built by previous owner:
1. Garrett GT25 Turbo
2. Intercooler & pipings - generic
3. Tuned with Hondata Flashpro
1. Front Strut Bar
2. Rear Trick Bar (4 pts)
3. Zerone suspension kit
1. Rotiform Front 225/45/17 & Rear 215/45/17
2. Wilwood front brake set.
Results: 24.7kg/m - 4,700RPM / 191HP - 6,200RPM ( 0.70 bar )
Current added on Mods:
1. Ogura clutch.
2. Golden Eagle Intake Manifold.
3. SARD radiator.
1. Hybrid Racing Short Shifter.
Results: 26.34Kg/m - 4,600RPM / 198HP - 6,000RPM ( 0.72 bar)
So, that's my simple introduction and built list. Future mod? Probably, going for lightweight build or bigger turbo on the hybrid motor. I'm enjoying the current power & fuel consumption. Most importantly, hybrid motor gives nearly 50:50 weight ratio chassis.