Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was doing some digging a while back trying to search on how to best remove the antenna for when I lay my vinyl on the roof. There wasn't much that I could find so I decided to check Honda Interactive Network on what they said for replacing it (or removing it at least). It shows you need to remove the entire headliner to do so. I removed mine today and managed to do it without removing the headliner at all. Would this be something worth writing more in depth on? It was quite simple considering you don't have mega huge arms LOL

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
There are threads discussing this. You can pull down on the headliner to reach it but you risk creasing it and tearing the holes that mount through the headliner on the B and C pillars so be very careful. If it starts to sag or deform later on then it was stressed too much.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are threads discussing this. You can pull down on the headliner to reach it but you risk creasing it and tearing the holes that mount through the headliner on the B and C pillars so be very careful. If it starts to sag or deform later on then it was stressed too much.
Yes, 100%. If you have large arms, I wouldn't even try this. So far so good on mine. Vinyl is going on now and gonna be buttoning her up soon! Excite!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is now 2022 and this vinyl job I had done on this post is needing to be replaced. Should of been replaced a year ago. Just time frame of how long it lasted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts