Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
The antenna is one piece, you might have to get the entire thing replaced. It is held by a single 18mm bolt that us underneath the headliner.

I was able to access the bolt without having to remove the entire headliner. You should be able to reach the bolt from behind. Hopefully you get it fixed soon.
Hey I'm about to have my roof and fin wrapped, but they want me to remove the fin, what should I do, can I actually get to it from the back

Hey, I'd appreciate it if could explain more o. How the reach the fin, without removing entire headliner

· Premium Member
9,067 Posts
check the refered links in this posting.

You need to be careful but apparently you can drop the headliner in the rear and unbolt the antenna.

Hey I'm about to have my roof and fin wrapped, but they want me to remove the fin, what should I do, can I actually get to it from the back

Hey, I'd appreciate it if could explain more o. How the reach the fin, without removing entire headliner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.