Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
251 Posts
post them here if you got them THANKS!

Well.. in this vid we have mister MAGNAFLOW himself who pretty much sums it up better than anyone else out there has talking with the import model turned.. well.. "import model that can talk lol". and even has a bit of a personality. more proof that honda OWNS the hybrid game right now. who wouldnt want a fun AND eco friendly vehicle. boring old hippies i guess. so basically everyone in my home state of oregon. no just kidding. not really. but heres the vid.

but to be fair and keep it real like we always do, i have to admit that 9 times out of 10 on the dyno they "flow".. well, let's just say this we refer to them as MAGNAFAIL not magnaFLOW. however we love their support for anything fun to drive so my hat always goes off to them and at the end of the day.. im an AMERICAN and bleeeeed red white and blue and whats more american than a jap car with good ole american parts on it :p

anyways i digress.. :eek:fftopic:

·
Banned
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey guys sorry but i have to take off for a bit can you guys just keep adding to this and mods can you clean it up as people add to it also maybe sticky it? for a week til SEMA is overwith. i just think there should always be a main place for us to go to to get on coverage as it comes rather than all try to search through the ad supported search engines.

thanks!

·
Banned
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BIZZY you da man!!

and shoot me a text at 213 271 8722 if you want to head over to bisis and check that badboy out in person... or at least stop by and say whats up from the crz squad.

·
Banned
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HONDA stole the show the first day, we will see what is in store for today... i will be in and out of the office all day please post your SEMA CRZ pics and vids here THANKS!

bizzy please if you get a chance post up some goodies for us i know you have some links you are the LINKMASTER bro =)

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
im so proud of myself i actually learned how to upload SD and HD youtubes HAHA
yeah the HD adds "&=hd1" to the end of the link...
oh can someone PLEASE CAPS LOC SEMA SHOW PICS & VIDS in title pleaaaase??
and that's a negative ghostrider, the pattern is full :police:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.