Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

If there is already a thread on this, I apologize, as I didn't find it with search
(I will feel like a total failure as I work for a search engine and should have enough knowledge to use them properly)

I am curious if anyone has found/looked for, or would know were to find a kit, or company, that could make a system that would open the hatch with just a remote press. I am not talking about a door popper, as that would be easy, I need something that will actually open the hatch all the way. If it would close on its own, that would be cool too, but definitely not a necessity.

Has anyone seen anything like this that would be compatible with the CRZ?

Thanks!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I leave the office I usually have 2 laptop bags and a backpack, no hands free, and I have already busted one laptop by accidently dropping the bag when going to set it down in order to open the the trunk ( previous car ).

This mod would just make life so much easier. I may start looking around for parts online this weekend, and see if I cant whip something up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.