Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
the interface on the CRZ is WAY better than the 8th civic used to be. It was cool tho because on those navs you could set a welcome greeting. I dont think you can do it on these radios. I should try

·
Registered
99 Posts
the interface on the CRZ is WAY better than the 8th civic used to be. It was cool tho because on those navs you could set a welcome greeting. I dont think you can do it on these radios. I should try
I have buddy with a non-navi 2010 Civic, and he can set a greeting on his stereo. I can't figure it out on mine... presuming it's able to do it.

As far as searching through an iPod on the non-navi stereos, is there a way anyone knows of to skip chunks of selections? Lets say I want an artist starting with "R"; do I really have to scroll through each artist alphabetically to get there? We're talking hundreds of lines of scrolling.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Yeah, THAT!

I have buddy with a non-navi 2010 Civic, and he can set a greeting on his stereo. I can't figure it out on mine... presuming it's able to do it.

As far as searching through an iPod on the non-navi stereos, is there a way anyone knows of to skip chunks of selections? Lets say I want an artist starting with "R"; do I really have to scroll through each artist alphabetically to get there? We're talking hundreds of lines of scrolling.
YEAH...what he said. SO tired of twisting that big ass knob to get to the R's. There has to be an "easter egg" hidden somewhere in that stereo.

Kinda like Mortal Combat on PS2? Up-Down-Left-Right A-B-=Kick or something? :pP:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
was just playing around and found some sexy cheat codes for the CRZ.

hole down 1+3 and press power = speaker test with tone use skip to skip through the speakers

hold down 1+6 and power is diag mode. I didnt mess with that too much. But you can do cool stuff like displaying speed on the radio and stuff like that.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
was just playing around and found some sexy cheat codes for the CRZ.

hole down 1+3 and press power = speaker test with tone use skip to skip through the speakers

hold down 1+6 and power is diag mode. I didnt mess with that too much. But you can do cool stuff like displaying speed on the radio and stuff like that.
wow that's pretty cool.

·
Registered
666 Posts
If those easter eggs are built-in, there HAS to be some way to skip huge chunks of artists. I have almost 400 in my Ipod. And you would think that when you select "artists" and it starts with ABBA, you would be able to turn the knob to the left to get to the Ziggy Marley. But NOOOOOO! :angry:

OMG did I just say ABBA?:cry:

:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.