Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I have purchased some seats out of a 2014 crz and am trying to retrofit them into my 2006 Mini Cooper S. They are very similar seats feature and operation wise so it should be possible.

Does anyone know the pinout of the seat connectors so I can splice them with the stock Mini ones?

Also any info on retrofitting heating elements into non heated seats would be great as I am trying to fit the stock seat heaters too.

Thank you,
David

·
Premium Member
5,915 Posts
Hi all I have purchased some seats out of a 2014 crz and am trying to retrofit them into my 2006 Mini Cooper S. They are very similar seats feature and operation wise so it should be possible.

Does anyone know the pinout of the seat connectors so I can splice them with the stock Mini ones?

Also any info on retrofitting heating elements into non heated seats would be great as I am trying to fit the stock seat heaters too.

Thank you,
David
Click on this link for the 2011-2012 service manual; it should be the same for what you need for the 2014. Download it, and see if it helps:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Click on this link for the 2011-2012 service manual; it should be the same for what you need for the 2014. Download it, and see if it helps:
Thank you, I really appreciate it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts