Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m trying to buy seat covers for my Cr-z and don’t want to shell out $300+ for some clazzios, I’m honestly just looking for something pretty cheap no more then $150 but less is preferred, I’ve checked car iD and I can’t tell which ones would fit the cr-z, over sized bucket or regular bucket seats? Just looking for a basic fabric to cover some of the wear on my seats from over time, any help is much appreciated

·
Super Moderator
5,093 Posts
I know this sounds counter intuitive but on my old vehicle I was able to find an Upholstery shop that was able to replace the damaged leather sections that were worn out for less than seat covers.
I’m trying to buy seat covers for my Cr-z and don’t want to shell out $300+ for some clazzios, I’m honestly just looking for something pretty cheap no more then $150 but less is preferred, I’ve checked car iD and I can’t tell which ones would fit the cr-z, over sized bucket or regular bucket seats? Just looking for a basic fabric to cover some of the wear on my seats from over time, any help is much appreciated

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What was the name of the place? I definitely check it out, I also have a stain on my passenger seat though which may just have to be covered

·
Super Moderator
5,093 Posts
I was living in Virginia at the time google upholstery repair shops in your area. As for stains I used my Bissel carpet cleaning hand tool on fabric parts and spray leather cleaner on leather parts.

·
Registered
29 Posts
This may be cheaper than you're looking for, but Bell Automotive universal bucket seat covers fit my CR-Z seats perfectly. I've used a couple of different fabric types and they both fit the same. They're about $10 to $30 each (depending on the style) on Amazon. I hope this helps. Take care.

·
Registered
75 Posts
This may be cheaper than you're looking for, but Bell Automotive universal bucket seat covers fit my CR-Z seats perfectly. I've used a couple of different fabric types and they both fit the same. They're about $10 to $30 each (depending on the style) on Amazon. I hope this helps. Take care.
You got pics fam? Would love to see how they look in person

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There’s nothing cheaper than what I’m looking for lol the cheaper the better, but those covers seem to fit well, I’ll probably end up going with those just in all black, or a different material if they have it I was looking for more of a mesh cover but at this point I’ll take anything to cover my seats, I have grey seats and they stick out like a soar thumb through my 20% tints

·
Registered
7 Posts
There are a lot of car seat cover available at the price range of $30-$70 on Amazon and also there is the check bar on Amazon page that you can choose your car, year, model it automatically check if it fit your car or not. Hope it helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts