Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought seat covers for their crz yet?

Any recommendations on any? All ive come across are ones that are quite expensive.. on my recent car (2002 malibu, i just purchased basic ones from autozone)

And are the all season floor mats and cargo tray worth it?

If anyone would like to share any other interesting accessories or parts that are worth the money that i probably havnt come across, feel free!

·
Registered
20 Posts
If you are going to do all weather floor mats or cargo tray, the Honda mats are awesome. We have lots of snow up here and it collects all the mud and melted snow. also it will not shift up under the peddles. as for seat covers i have not seen a good after market set yet

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
i bought cheapo seat covers from walmart the day i bought the car, they fit well and match interior
You guys need to be careful when buying car seat cover. Don't forget that the side airbag comes out of the seat bolster. Buying a standard seat cover could very well decrease it's effectiveness. They do make seat covers for cars equipped with side airbags.

·
Registered
85 Posts
well being of short stature i'm not a big fn of airbags anyway, as an experienced urban paramedic, i'm not too terribly concerned about reducing the effectiveness off my side airbags, plan to stay seat belted in my car as it is, also not sure the cheapo seat covers will impede the airbags much, plus still have the side curtain airbags, how many airbags do i need anyway, overall cars built in the last 15 yrs are very survivalable. As a semi-experienced ER RN i believe in "**** happens" if its your time it's your time.

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
well being of short stature i'm not a big fn of airbags anyway, as an experienced urban paramedic, i'm not too terribly concerned about reducing the effectiveness off my side airbags, plan to stay seat belted in my car as it is, also not sure the cheapo seat covers will impede the airbags much, plus still have the side curtain airbags, how many airbags do i need anyway, overall cars built in the last 15 yrs are very survivalable. As a semi-experienced ER RN i believe in "**** happens" if its your time it's your time.
:ionono:

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Hi,
You can buy all the crz accessories and parts at very low cost form this link.
I hope you would like this link
partsclearance8pj.info/glclass-floor-mats-liners-weathertech-floor-mats-40409.html -
thanks
Reported.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Dang, I was hoping weathertech actually was going to satisfy my request for mats. I had a set of those in one of my old trucks, the LaserFit ones...they are amazing. So I sent them an email requesting they make them for the CRZ. I got a response back saying:

It depends on how soon our engineers are able to find one to get measured up. We will have parts available as soon as your vehicle is located the at a dealership. If they have to make new parts it could possibly take up to 3 + months.

If you would like to be on a list to contact when items become available, please use the following link to add your self to the contact list.

Kinda makes me wonder what the interest would be... :eek:fftopic:

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I was hoping WeatherTec would come across with mats also.... I have the Honda mats.. and the drivers side mat is peeling rubber from where my heels rest on it. Pretty crappy, imo!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.