Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to "rewind" the track I was listening to by using the seek button last night-after a few seconds dead silence. the display indicates my ipod is playing and even shows the track number and the like but there is NO sound. AM/FM and the CD player all work fine though.

PROBLEM SOLVED-

Ipod needed to be reset-not sure why, but apparently you can lock your ipod up by goofing around with the radio controls....Thanks nerual..

·
Registered
134 Posts
This happed to me yesterday but I took no steps that seemed to fix it. I just let everything sit for a bit, may have reconnected the iPod bot that is about it.

What is frustrating me is that it takes it like 5+ tries to get it to recognize the iPod.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haven't disconnected it yet-will run outside during my lunch. hahaha-i turned it off twice-like that was gonna be the magic cure. my ipod took to the system first try-but not my phone. it took the service manager, a salesman and the receptionist to pair my phone to the car-

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, I've unplugged my ipod, turned it off, turned the radio off turned it back on, updated the software on the ipod, etc. The car computer definitely recognizes the usb, can tell what song is being played, but no sound comes through the speakers. CD and radio can be heard fine. Could it be a fuse? Help!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.