Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took our CR-Z with CVT to the local Autocross. It was my 2nd time. Did pretty well I think. 4th in the novice class. My raw times should get more competitive once I figure out what I am doing.

Times

Here is the video.

I can tell I need to stay on the gas longer, and brake harder. I think I end up essentially coasting a few times waiting for the proper place to brake.

Anyone figured out where to mount a camera behind the drivers head so you can see hands/steering wheel/road? A suction cup on the hatchback window was too far back.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Anyone figured out where to mount a camera behind the drivers head so you can see hands/steering wheel/road? A suction cup on the hatchback window was too far back.
A guy work mounts his camera on the roll bar in his Miata and captures all that.

I've seen pictures of people with their GoPro cameras mounted on the side of their helmets. I wonder if it is wide angle enough to capture your hands, wheel, etc..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.