Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Far as I've been told, MSRP is the rule. However, I got mine for $20k. The only other CR-Z I know of is in Roseville, and it's a silver EX, auto. I think that's in for the greater area.

·
Registered
432 Posts
anyone in the area has a hook up on a new crz? looking to purchase on this weekend if possible let me know thanks!
Stay away from Shingle Springs Honda at all costs... they will try thier best to rape you and have rediculous "rules" that you must follow to buy a CRZ. Being from Cameron Park, I went there first, and was so disgusted with thier treatment that I left after 2 hours of getting nowhere and bought one the next day in Fremont for the price I was asking.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Stay away from Shingle Springs Honda at all costs... they will try thier best to rape you and have rediculous "rules" that you must follow to buy a CRZ. Being from Cameron Park, I went there first, and was so disgusted with thier treatment that I left after 2 hours of getting nowhere and bought one the next day in Fremont for the price I was asking.
thanks for the information! i have already been to the fremont location however did not find the model that i wanted for the price that i wanted. will continue the search for one. if you dont mind me asking, when did you purchase your crz and how much was it out the door?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.