Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm Ian and I just took delivery of my Premium White Pearl EX 6MT this past Friday. I'm really impressed so far with it-my 08 Civic EX 5MT seems so bland compared to my new ride. I didn't buy this because it was a hybrid but I'm cool with that-I am wondering if they will badge the gasoline engined version as a CR-X and Ballade Sports CR-X back in the motherland...

I went and picked up my dad the day after I got it and took him for a spin-he enjoyed it and acknowledged that it reminded him of his Greek White '86 CRX Si he got when I was a kid....we both loved that car til a Bronco drove over us....and I told him that was my reasoning on the color selection.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks ya'll

heh heh heh-if it wasn't for this website I would swear I'm the only person in Richmond that owns a CR-Z....I'm wondering-when I do see another CR-Z on the road what color it will be.

Honestly-I wish that the Blaze Orange color was sold in our market-that would have been the color I would have gotten. But it came down to Black or white-and I remember my last black Honda and the 2 humid VA summers I drove it before my parents broke down and got my a/c fixed (was in college)....

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was just down there the other day and was wondering if I'd see yours. I did see one in VA Beach when I went home a couple of weeks ago-a red model with SOHC VTEC stickers on the rocker panels right ahead of the rear wheels. hmm. not my car, but not my choice-but they'd look 10x better with the white....i'm just sayin...

·
Registered
9 Posts
You may not have seen me but, you wouldn't have been at the Target in Colonial Heights would you? I saw a white EX in the parking lot, I was waiting on someone so I parked near it hoping whoever owned it would come out of the store before my friend but, no such luck. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.