1 - 20 of 1455 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
Dude, I don't think we have had a member just go out and get all the stuff pretty much at once and go for it..

Gonna be a great build thread.. :thumbup: Can't wait and doesn't look like we'll hafta for long.. Epic..!!

Edit: And LOL - don't mind Tbot, he will also be staying tuned I guarantee.. Good stuff..

·
Premium Member
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow that's a lot of stuff :eek:
Haha, glad you guys are psyched!

Dude, I don't think we have had a member just go out and get all the stuff pretty much at once and go for it..

Gonna be a great build thread.. :thumbup: Can't wait and doesn't look like we'll hafta for long.. Epic..!!

Edit: And LOL - don't mind Tbot, he will also be staying tuned I guarantee.. Good stuff..
I'm got terrible OCD which often leaves me very little patience when it comes to buying parts. If I get it in my head that I need something, as soon as it's financially plausible for such a purchase I'll take the plunge.

Keeps the mail man busy if nothing else, haha!

·
CR-Z Forum Librarian
7,150 Posts
Amazing, Rustbucket! Really interested to see this come together. And as Scotty said, that won't take long.

Where do you track it? Might have to come see this baby in the sheet metal!!!

:hi5:

Edited to add: Thanks for the reference for Teknotik. Looking them up now.

·
Premium Member
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great start. Can't wait to see what else you have planned.
This will be an awesome build!
Ahhh.. So its your car that I see in Instagram! Looking forward to see her built!
Thanks, guys.

Amazing, Rustbucket! Really interested to see this come together. And as Scotty said, that won't take long.

Where do you track it? Might have to come see this baby in the sheet metal!!!

:hi5:

Edited to add: Thanks for the reference for Teknotik. Looking them up now.
Once lapping starts up and everything's together, it'll be Wednesday nights at TMP. (Cayuga)

Are you going to supercharge it?
Naw - as neat as they can be, I've got a thing for NA motors. I've had thoughts of a K20 running through my mind all too frequently lately. But, I'll keep try to keep all thoughts of motor swaps to a different chassis and build entirely.

·
Registered
764 Posts
This is so epic and badass its so crazy how u got it all and bam ! \^^/ looking forward to more pics and yey for CBP :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 1455 Posts
About this Discussion
1.5K Replies
137 Participants
Rustbucket
Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums
The CRZ community features the latest reviews, mods, pics, and specifications about the Honda CRZ hybrid.
Full Forum Listing