Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 632 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought i'd put all my pictures and progression together in one page. it's been one of my goals from the beginning to push the limits of wheel fitment for the crz. i understand that my views on wheel fitment aren't the norm, but as years go by im sure we'll see more and more people raising the bar on wheel fitments.

anyway. if i had to name my car, i guess it'd be Imelda Marcos..

10/16/10 - test fitting my mazda 3's wheels. still 4x4 mode but looks decent
advan - super advan ver. 2
18x7.5 +48 all around. 225/40/18

11/29/10 -
work - vs-xx
17x8.5 +41 // 17x9.5+41 with 215/45 and 235/45

3/21/11 - lowered with hks coilovers
work - meister s1 2piece
17x9 +34 all around with 205/40 and 215/40

5/9/11 -
still have my meister setup, but have rolled the front fenders and shaved the rear fender/bumper. lowered front and rear little by little. don't know the exact measurements, but my setup isn't done yet. i'm debating if i should change my tire setup up front since i don't really rub anymore.

i bought a set of gram lights 57s in 17x8.5+40 all around. with this set i was planning on dailying these while my meisters get a makeover. they're light weight and not too wide so i imagine it could save my gas.

but in the meantime, i've taken the wheels to a wheel shop and had all the rash and paint taken off. still haven't decided what color to powdercoat. maybe a porche orange.... j/k :p

actually i might sell these wheels because of the next photo really set me back...

i really need to stop rummaging though forums for wheels because i've fallen in love with something new. haven't put them on yet, or really decided what tires to fit them with, but i'll leave you guys with this teaser. maybe you've seen it on other forums? enjoy:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
BBS' are super hott. did you get them from crsx? I LOVE the meisters too. decisions decisions...

EDIT: is that a Project Mu BBK on the 3? If so, remove that BBK, put it on the CRZ and put the teal BBS' on!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BBS' are super hott. did you get them from crsx? I LOVE the meisters too. decisions decisions...

EDIT: is that a Project Mu BBK on the 3? If so, remove that BBK, put it on the CRZ and put the teal BBS' on!
haha yep pmu. but I dunno about teal on teal, I like a little contrast when it comes to bbk's

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yup. i saw them a while back and thought... meh... but found out the guy lives like 10 minutes from me, so we worked out a local thing.

thanks for the ps. looks pretty tempting.

btw, these wheels are 17x9 +20 all around. like i mentioned if i flip the face, it should be roughly +35, which would be about how my meisters sit right now. but we'll see when that time comes..

1 - 20 of 632 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.