Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Red&Black
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only seen 2 CR-Zs since 2011. I saw a white one on the way to school and was all, "woah, thats a honda?!" (hadn't heard of the CR-Z yet), and I saw a north shore blue pearl one going south on West Henrietta Road.
Jealous- I want that color!

·
Red&Black
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just saw a third CR-Z in Henrietta! It was white. They were on Jefferson Road, turning into a Tim Hortons.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Holly you spotted me turning in Tim Hortons must of been a Thursday or Friday afternoon or later. I go there all the time.I work on Jefferson road.

·
Red&Black
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Haha, how awesome! I totally wasn't expecting any of the CR-Z owners I've seen to actually be on this site and reply!

·
Registered
314 Posts
There's a silver one in Webster, a black one in Webster/Penfield, and my NSBP in Webster - wouldn't have been me if it was the same day of your post, I wouldn't be in Henrietta on a weekday,.

·
Red&Black
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Only 2 other sitings in the last month. A NSBP on the NY Thruway, heading east between Rochester and Victor exits. And once I was pulling out of the McDonald's I work at at night, waiting to turn left, and I recognized the headlights of a cr-z pulling into the McDonald's! Couldn't make out the color. This was the McDonald's on West Henrietta Rd.

·
Red&Black
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dfair, I think I saw you again! There was a white cr-z on Chestnut street ahead of me, I turned right onto East after I spotted you. This was Dec 21st at approximately 7:23 pm. Were you in downtown Rochester tonight?

·
Red&Black
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My parents were out shopping, and they said they saw a red cr-z on Hylan Drive (in Henrietta). This happened earlier this afternoon, new years eve.

·
Red&Black
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
On my way to work this morning, I passed a silver cr-z w/ dark tints on West Henrietta Road, before we both turned onto Lehigh Station Road to get on the highway. I waved and gave a thumbs up. Probably also had a silly smile on my face.

·
Red&Black
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I spotted a silver CR-Z! Around 12:45pm, in the front of F lot at RIT.

It can't be the same one I saw last week, because that one had tinted windows.
If this is you, we need to get together on campus and talk Z! :D

·
Red&Black
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Next you come up we should meet! I wanna see your cool car :thumbsup:
And maybe you can show me how to take out my back lights w/out breaking anything so I can do the eyeliner mod ^^;

·
Red&Black
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok cool! It'll be 60*F this weekend, but then on Monday it's back down to the 30's :confused:

·
Red&Black
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My dad said he spotted a North Shore Blue Pearl yesterday around where he works (off of lyell avenue, Light Fabrications). Was that you sirjonsnow?

1 - 20 of 162 Posts