Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
145 Posts
I'm not sure what 5th Gear think of it - the one they had out last week at Anglesey circuit was a non-starter (it just wouldn't go!) :blush: Tho the car still looked a stunner even when parked up next to a rather trick R8, Lotus & a Porky

Write up on the Top Gear page on the car from earlier this year & they were testing one at Dunsfold in the early summer.

· Registered
237 Posts
I want to see them race the CRX, CRY (1st gen Insight :p ) and the CR-Z.

I absolutely doubt that Clarkson will like the CR-Z. It goes against everything he believes in.

· Registered
1,277 Posts
I want to see them race the CRX, CRY (1st gen Insight :p ) and the CR-Z.

I absolutely doubt that Clarkson will like the CR-Z. It goes against everything he believes in.
He already wrote an article on it. It's on here somewhere. He liked that you could drive a hybrid without everyone knowing right off you were a "treehugger". Was quite a good write up to.

· Registered
237 Posts
He already wrote an article on it. It's on here somewhere. He liked that you could drive a hybrid without everyone knowing right off you were a "treehugger". Was quite a good write up to.
Crazy. Must have been his experience with Cameron Diaz that straightened him out.

· Premium Member
3,097 Posts
I would love to see Jeremy, Richard, and James take a cross country trip together in the CR-Z and the only time they get to get out is to change seats if they stop at a traffic light and have to do it before the light goes green and there drive would be timed of coarse. Sounds silly I know, but I am sure the language, sarcasm and insults would be classic!

· Registered
1,277 Posts
I would love to see Jeremy, Richard, and James take a cross country trip together in the CR-Z and the only time they get to get out is to change seats if they stop at a traffic light and have to do it before the light goes green and there drive would be timed of coarse. Sounds silly I know, but I am sure the language, sarcasm and insults would be classic!
Haha, could you imagine Clarkson even getting into the back seat if the two others were pushing him in? :popcorn:

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha, could you imagine Clarkson even getting into the back seat if the two others were pushing him in? :popcorn:
That would be funny. I haven't seen the back seats but unless they found some legroom I don't see how any human could fit back there :D

I just wish more of the American reviews could take the car as it is and realize it's a good car--these Top Gear guys hate Hondas, AND they HATE hybrids yet they still like the car. All of our American reviewers are more like:

"Honda calls this a sport hybrid. Well, my Ferrari 430 is a sports car, and the CR-Z is 44.594% slower 0-60 than the Ferrari. Therefore, Honda missed the mark there. Nothing is sport about the CR-Z. The CR-Z is 15.476% less efficient than the Toyota Prius. How can you call it a hybrid when it isn't as efficient. It costs 11.002% more than a Honda Fit. Therefore, it is so expensive that you might as well buy a Porsche. This is the worst car Honda has ever made because they did nothing right as we've just proven." :hyper::hyper: Are us Americans really that boring :cry:?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.