Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
I just would like to put my name down for the following
Stealth design fender flares x4pcs *Non painted- $800 (FRP)
delivery to Melbourne Australia

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
has the items been paid for and shipped out yet? just wondering if its too late to still get on the list
Payments have been sent in for items and they are in production.

Any updates on the orders?
DethInEminor is correct

I sent him a message about a week ago. They are looking at a mid to late nov arrival to the US
Delivery to the US at my location is still scheduled for mid/late Nov. I'm hoping mid Nov (I have some stuff ordered for me to shoots). As soon as I receive any updates on shipping/production status I will update. I've asked for some pics of items as they are being produced, but wasn't promised they can due to the nature of their production facility but would try to. I'm just like the rest of "us" just as eager.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Small kine update.......

Orders are just over 1/2 completed. All items are expected to arrive to my location mid Dec. As soon as I receive items they will be shipped out ASAP insured with tracking via USPS. If you desire a certain shipping company I may entertain it if the shipping costs is = or less than USPS. If more and you are willing to pay the difference or have an account you want to use we can work that out.

Since doing this pre-order I have had more than enough potential owners contact me with $$$ money standing by to double the first order. I will NOT be taking any more orders until the first set of products are in their owners possession. I will make a new thread in a few days after working out some more details for anyone that is interested in ordering, but will most likely NOT confirm these orders until the new year.

I've seen via social media and a few other places that there has been a few people trying to contact me. I try to respond ASAP but apparently miss a couple. Also, have a day job in the US Navy and at times out to sea and internet is very limited to just basic sites, or crippled to the point of barely being able to load up. I can assure if you are one of those people, I'm not ignoring you intentionally. I've met a few of you and I'm sure some people can vouch for me. I haven't even mentioned the inquires about other products Rexxstyling has and the inquires for those. Sonic I'll be hitting you up!

p.s. all first round pre-order customers, don't forget ya'll will ALWAYS have a special pricing for future orders. (I'm thinking permanent free shipping :mellow: NOT CONFIRMED YET :thumbsup:) It will definitely be something worthwhile.

A set of flares and rear spoiler.....

·
Registered
373 Posts
Thanks for the update, I appreciate it! Hopefully orders will get to us by New Years.

·
Registered
661 Posts
p.s. all first round pre-order customers, don't forget ya'll will ALWAYS have a special pricing for future orders. (I'm thinking permanent free shipping NOT CONFIRMED YET ) It will definitely be something worthwhile.
Cool man thanks! :thumbsup: Also, thanks for the update.

81 - 100 of 109 Posts