Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I write this message to you all because of the fact I personally feel or have felt when you come across a great product it might not always have either the customer service or production levels to match.

And its very cringe worthy if goes all pear shape as we have seen online when it doesn’t all go to plan..not knowing how long it will take and or if the quality will be there rushing to make large quantities.

I am sure you all have seen the amazing bold bad ass wide body CRZ that has graced online.

And I must say I am one of the many who actually like this kit. I genuinely understand dealing with a worldwide client base is stressful and demanding but that truly separates okay business to great business.

Only just recently I had used a company which is based in Japan to able to order a part in Japan online quickly easily and efficiently all via email/s.
The communication was spot on and pricing was straight on the table.
This item will be sent to my delivery door address not a depot.
Even with the Famous liberty walk body kit and Rocket Bunny body kits these get shipped all around the world without too much delay or hassle. They don’t stay in just Japan they make their presence known to be appreciated by all automotive enthusiasts who see it in person at their local car meets.

I know what I what and so does this CRZ community and that’s to have a unqiue styled CRZ that reflects them as an owner thru there ride. Hence the reason why we even own CRZ and not just another FT86 or BRZ like it is here.

My questions are as follows
Q. Most websites have online shipping calculators to deliver the product safely. When will rexxstyling have this feature on their website?
Q. Will there be tracking on each order?
Q. The wide body kit is this available online? as i can only find the spoiler :mellow:

Peace oUT
Snoop G

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I would PM Hellionz on here. He can most likely answer your questions :)z

Man do I want those over fenders... just have too much fear in my heart to cut up my car... but still really intrigued.

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would PM Hellionz on here. He can most likely answer your questions :)z

Man do I want those over fenders... just have too much fear in my heart to cut up my car... but still really intrigued.
Same i going with the idea of it but the question u have to ask is anyone game to cut up or out the existing body.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts