Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just been informed that the reversing camera will not fit onto GT CR-Z's as the top of the range versions have an inferior Sat Nav to the one that can be fitted base and S versions.

Would have thought it was the other way around

·
Registered
23 Posts
There is not the remotest chance of getting a reversing camera fitted through the navi system as it is old technology. The one you have in your car is a DVD system,if you like you can spend another three thousand pounds and have the hdd unit then a camera will work.I went to alpine headquarters at Coventry uk 6 months ago spoke to avery nice Japanese gentleman who dealt with just honda cars explained the problems ,no reversing camera.no DVD.I will get back to you-no chance.spoke to Honda nothing.so it's a stand a lone unit or go without.i no it's a bitch every body seems to be screwed on these mods. Mike

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Re: no rear camera in U.K. CRZ

Good cheap ( $70 ) colour camera and colour monitor. Easy t install.