Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get that retractable car cover..my car was broken into and the thief sliced it. I spent more on fixing the car vs what was stolen :cursing:. If you guys can help me out get one for a good price I'd appreciate it! I'd prefer local in the SF Bay Area but I can meet further down the road somewhere!

Not sure if it's all the same size but I got a 2011

Thanks

·
Administrator
7,871 Posts
Looking to get that retractable car cover..my car was broken into and the thief sliced it. I spent more on fixing the car vs what was stolen :cursing:. If you guys can help me out get one for a good price I'd appreciate it! I'd prefer local in the SF Bay Area but I can meet further down the road somewhere!

Not sure if it's all the same size but I got a 2011

Thanks
CR-Z-Canadian had one for sale with a Ferrari engine painted on it. Not sure if he still has it. Or try these guys https://www.myhondapartsstore.com/ or College Hills Honda ( a sponsor here) or Rock auto.

I believe all years ( except 2016?) are the same except color changed in 2013. But I am not sure. Hope this helps.:smile2:

·
Premium Member
8,136 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Administrator
7,871 Posts
I find it interesting every CR-Z was sold with one stock and when the cars get into the used market they are gone. I also see a lot of them laying in the hatch area loose when I see parked cars in my area. Good luck!

From Genuine OEM Honda Parts and Accessories Online - Honda Parts Now here is the part number and their price. If you search by the part number you may find it less expensive.
Rectangle Yellow Font Circle Grass

Current eBay auctions

Also check your local dealer they may cut you a deal.
I'm looking to buy a honda cr-z retractable cargo cover, does anyone have a cover for sale?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I find it interesting every CR-Z was sold with one stock and when the cars get into the used market they are gone. I also see a lot of them laying in the hatch area loose when I see parked cars in my area. Good luck!

From Genuine OEM Honda Parts and Accessories Online - Honda Parts Now here is the part number and their price. If you search by the part number you may find it less expensive.
View attachment 65443

Current eBay auctions

Also check your local dealer they may cut you a deal.
Thanks Dpdbump, I seen those two, I was look for a good used cover $433.92 to high, and the one on ebay look to have oil stains on the cover surface. I will keep search for better one!

·
Administrator
7,871 Posts
The price for new is really high but with that part number you might get Lucky as I said. Remember CR-Zs are discontinued and prices go up every day.That site lately the prices are higher than other dealer parts related sites for new.

I did a little googling and know nothing about this site at all! Do your own usual checks. I am not vouching for this site just found it on a simple search by part number.

Thanks Dpdbump, I seen those two, I was look for a good used cover $433.92 to high, and the one on ebay look to have oil stains on the cover surface. I will keep search for better one!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts