Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to build a set of LED housings that can fit into USDM headlight housing to give EDM/JDM look of their LED DRL lights. but I need some detailed pics of the EDM lights. if any of you can post some close up, detailed pics of LED DRLs (it would show best with the light off Im guessing) that would help me alot.
thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Hi I have a UK CR-Z GT with factory DLR's, what pics do u want or if you want I could get a price for LHD headlights with DLR's for you as I work for Honda in the UK

Rob
How much are they going for? I guess you have to PM me the price?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, im a product designer so i was thinking of making a plastic led housing part of edm headlight and fitting it into the usdm headlights. No info on the pricepoint yet but it will cost far less than buying edm headlight and modifying.
So i am looking for some detailed pics of the led housing part : where all the plastic ribs go, how are the leds seperated, finish, type of leds etc.

Ill be using 3d cad system to model this up, possibly 3d printing after that to prptptype it, make a mold out of it, and possibility of massproduction depending on the interest of buyers.

Thanks!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I will get the pricing for the headlights tomorrow, it won't include shipping as I dont know how much it would be from UK to the USA

wkqkqkfk, did you see I posted up the wiring diagrams hope this helps so you can see if the wiring is already in the car so it's only plug and play

Dlr wiring

In the diagram the red wire dims the lights when the headlights are on (from the micu)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.