Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a new crz yesterday for the 1st of march and i want to know if removing the seats is just as simple as undoing a few bolts, and how much weight is lost and if it makes a difference in performance?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would swap my rear seats for the storage boxes the only issue will be the fact the rear seat belt buckles have a a switch in them to say that there is some1 sat in there, also where the rear lights are in the American crz is where the seat belts are in the UK cars. I hate to think what the shipping would be

·
Registered
618 Posts
I was thinking of them to be used as "jump seats" in limited circumstances. There are odd moments when it would be nice to get 3 people in the car, and in my case the third person is rather thin and short.

If I went this route I'd probably concede that the seat behind the driver would be useless, and I might try to cut the rear seat into just the portion that would go behind the front passenger seat.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
If you had ever tried to seat on them, you would not want them.
Pffft, we were 4 ppl in my Z just the other day:pP: Granted the two in the back seats won't be doing that again any time soon :p Also did a 2 hour drive with 3 ppl in the car...also not recomended

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
am i the only usdm owner that actually doesn't want the rear seat..???

if it was up to me, i would get rid of the storage deck all together and fabricate something blank to take its place....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.