Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My beloved dark pewter metallic CR-Z goes in for its first 6-monthly check-up next week, after 4,200 km of very unusual and interesting driving.

With this check-up, I am having the Recaro sports seats put in. So I ask in this thread: is anyone driving a CR-Z with these seats fitted? They are (expensive) dealer options in Japan and I thought long and hard about having them installed when I ordered the car. I did not do so and so the seats are the ordinary, non-leather type. These are, well, OK, but I liked the seats in my Civic Hybrid better.

The technician at my Honda dealer, who also has a CR-Z, thought the Recaro seats were not so well aligned with the seat belt stays, and so it would be harder to find the seat belts. All the controls in this car are exactly where you expect them to be, but this might be a minor problem.

Finally, any ideas about what to do with two virtually brand new CR-Z seats? My dealer thinks it is a waste to get rid of them.

·
Registered
421 Posts
lucky you that they offer the Recaro option in Japan. i would not get rid of the factory seats because when you decide to sell your CRZ, you could put the factory seats back in the car. then sell the Recaro's to someone else and recoup some of your money. Recaro seats will always be more valuable than factory seats.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.