Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
i am pretty sure parking sensor only work when u r in reverse. As to ur other post, if u need front parking sensor u should probably take some driving lessons =S. And i dont think there is such thing, then again i could be wrong. As i dont see the point of a front sensor ever being needed in real life situations.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As i dont see the point of a front sensor ever being needed in real life situations.
You can't possibly live in the UK :) Imagine the lanes you have in the states, now divide them into 2 and welcome to 2 single lanes in the UK. Now take a parking spot at your local Walmart and take a third off the front and side, now add concrete pillars and there you have a UK park :)

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
You can't possibly live in the UK :) Imagine the lanes you have in the states, now divide them into 2 and welcome to 2 single lanes in the UK. Now take a parking spot at your local Walmart and take a third off the front and side, now add concrete pillars and there you have a UK park :)
When I was in London in Nov. 09 I was shocked at the amount of driving/parking spaces that ya'll have to work with. Just horrible. :beer:

·
Registered
60 Posts
It's not our fault most of our population seems to love gas guzzling hummers, escalades, and various land yachts.. Oh wait.. yes it is..

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Do all of the CR-Z's have parking sensors or is this a mod?
EDM and probably JDM have it as an option, front and rear. I only have the rear sensors myself.

The rear sensors only work while in reverse. The front sensors I wouldn't know. You can turn them off with a button also, though I just leave them on. The sound volume can't be adjusted though, which is too bad. I never hear them as I always have music on.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
^ It's cool. Sometimes it is better to revive an old thread as opposed to starting a new one with the same topic..

No worries..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.